★★★★★ 1 vote5
- veal cutlets
- salt and pepper
- fresh lemon juice
- large onion, sliced
- 4 Tbsp
- egg yolks
- 1/3 c
- heavy whipping cream
- 4 oz
- freshly grated parmesan cheese
How to Make Great Veal
- 1Pound cutlets to tenderize
- 2Sprinkle w/ salt & pepper to taste and the juice of half a lemon. Let stand one hour.
- 3Saute onions in butter--add cutlets while butter is hot. Brown cutlets on both sides. Lower temperature, cover & cook for 30 minutes.
- 4Mix together egg yolks, whipping cream and cheese.
- 5Put cutlets on individual metal steak platters and pour egg mixture over them.
- 6Place platters in the oven and broil until nicely browned and very hot.