★★★★★ 1 vote5
·salt and pepper
1/2fresh lemon juice
1large onion, sliced
1/3 cheavy whipping cream
4 ozfreshly grated parmesan cheese
How to Make Great Veal
- Pound cutlets to tenderize
- Sprinkle w/ salt & pepper to taste and the juice of half a lemon. Let stand one hour.
- Saute onions in butter--add cutlets while butter is hot. Brown cutlets on both sides. Lower temperature, cover & cook for 30 minutes.
- Mix together egg yolks, whipping cream and cheese.
- Put cutlets on individual metal steak platters and pour egg mixture over them.
- Place platters in the oven and broil until nicely browned and very hot.