- 2 lb
- ground beef
- 4 can(s)
- tomatoes, canned italian-style and diced
- 1 medium
- onions, yellow, medium (chopped)
- 1 clove
- garlic or substitute minced garlic from bottle or garlic powder
- 2 tsp
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- 1 can(s)
- green chiles (optional)
- 2 c
- macaroni, elbow
- 2 Tbsp
- olive oil
- parmesan cheese
How to Make Goulash
- 1Boil 2 cups elbow macaroni in large pot. Add olive oil and salt. Stir to prevent macaroni from clumping.
- 2Brown ground beef, chopped onion, garlic and salt and pepper in large skillet until ground beef is cooked well. Mix well.
- 3Add diced italian tomatoes and green chilis (optional) to hamburger and mix well. Simmer until heated through.
- 4Drain elbow macaroni and combine with ground beef mixture. Cover and simmer on low for 10-20 minutes, until heated through. You can also put the combined mixture in a large cassorle dish and bake in over at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- 5Serve and top with parmesan cheese! Add italian bread or biscuits with the meal and eat up!