★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 5 lb
- russet potatoes
- 1 pkg
- hillshire farms beef sausage
- 3 can(s)
- mushroom stems and pieces (6.5 oz)
- 1 can(s)
- whole black olives
- 8 oz
- mild cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 medium
- white onion
- 1/4 c
- vegetable oil
- garlic salt to taste
- season salt to taste
How to Make Fried potato and onion casserole
- 1chop potatoes, onions and sausage into bite size pieces(cubed).
- 2heat oil in nonstick fry pan.
- 3fry potatoes until they are nearly done, then place potatoes, onions, sausage, mushrooms and olives into dutch oven.
- 4place dutch oven into a preheated 350 degree oven for another 10 to 15 minutes until potatoes are completely cooked through.
- 5remove dutch oven from preheated oven. remove lid and sprinkle cheese on top. replace lid and allow cheese to melt for a couple minutes.