Fried cabbage and Hot dogs
How to Make Fried cabbage and Hot dogs
- In a large skillet put 1/2 stick of butter. Put the skillet on high heat.
- Cut the cabbage head in half and then half again. Cut the half a head into small pieces and put into the skillet. Stir it around until it is coated with butter.
- Cut up the onion and add to the cabbage. Let it cook for about 10 minutes, stirring often until the cabbage starts to brown a bit. Cut the hot dogs in to small pieces and add to the mixture.
- Stir and continue cooking until hot dogs start to brown. Add all the spice and stir again. Add the rest of the butter and stir until butter is melted then once everything is browned, reduce the heat to simmer and cover. Let it cook for about 15-20 minutes.
- Cabbage should be soft and coated with the butter. Stir again and serve.