1 cblue cheese dressing
2 Tbspred pepper flakes
3/4 cjalapeno pickling liquid
6boneless,skinless chicken breasts,cut into tenders
3 tspcreole seasoning
3 ccrushed flamin' hot cheetos
How to Make Flamin' Hot Cheetos Chicken Tenders?
- In a large bowl,combine buttermilk,sriracha,blue cheese dressing,red pepper flakes and jalapeno pickling liquid;whisk together until blended.
- Season chicken tenders with creole seasoning.
- Place chicken tenders into buttermilk mixture,mix well.Cover the bowl with plastic wrap.Marinade for 4 hours.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.Cover a baking sheet with aluminum foil;place a cooling rack on top and sprayed with cooking spray.
- Take the chicken tenders out the bowl of buttermilk mixture,onto a large ziplock bag.
- Add crushed flamin' hot cheetos into the bag of chicken tenders.Seal and shake the bag to coat thoroughly.
- Remove from the bag;place on the rack in a single layer.
- Bake in the preheated oven until no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear,about 15 minutes.