Fast Fiesta Mexican Ravioli
Rev BJ Friley
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 pkg(25 oz.) frozen beef ravioli (approximately 6 cups cooked ravioli or 50-55 raviolis)
1 can(s)(10 oz.) enchilada sauce
1 jar(s)(8 oz.) salsa
8 ozshredded monterey jack cheese
How to Make Fast Fiesta Mexican Ravioli
- Cook ravioli per package instructions.
- In large skillet, combine enchilada sauce and salsa.
- Stir and cook until heated through.
- Drain ravioli and add to enchilada sauce/salsa mixture.
- Stir to coat.
- Top with cheese.
- Cover and cook for 3 to 4 minutes over low heat until cheese is melted.