Fast Fiesta Mexican Ravioli
Rev BJ Friley
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 pkg
- (25 oz.) frozen beef ravioli (approximately 6 cups cooked ravioli or 50-55 raviolis)
- 1 can(s)
- (10 oz.) enchilada sauce
- 1 jar(s)
- (8 oz.) salsa
- 8 oz
- shredded monterey jack cheese
How to Make Fast Fiesta Mexican Ravioli
- 1Cook ravioli per package instructions.
- 2In large skillet, combine enchilada sauce and salsa.
- 3Stir and cook until heated through.
- 4Drain ravioli and add to enchilada sauce/salsa mixture.
- 5Stir to coat.
- 6Top with cheese.
- 7Cover and cook for 3 to 4 minutes over low heat until cheese is melted.