A resident at the Nursing Home I worked at gave me this recipe. She was a missionary for many years and a sweet lady with a good sense of humor.
- 1 medium
- sized elephant
- ton salt
- ton pepper
- bussel potatoes
- bussel carrots
- sprigs parsley
- small rabbits (optional)
How to Make Elephant Stew
- 1Cut elephant meat into bite-sized pieces (this will take about two months).
- 2Cut vegetables into cubes (another two months).
- 3Plave meat in a pan and cover with 1,000 gallons of brown gravy. Simmer for four weeks.
- 4Shovel in salt and pepper to taste
- 5When meat is tender, add vegetables ( a steam shovel is useful for this ).
- 6Simmer slowly for four more weeks.
- 7Garnish with parsley
- 8Serves 3,800
- 9If more is expected, add two rabbits.
- 10This is not recommended, however, as very few people like hare in their stew.