Egg-ceptional Hot Dogs
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1deli hot dog with chili and onion
1 tspyellow mustard
2 mediumwhole eggs
2-3 dash(es)Sriracha sauce
How to Make Egg-ceptional Hot Dogs
- Remove the hot dog and bun from the store package and place in a paper towel (roll it around the bun) on a microwave plate. Do not microwave yet. Leave in the microwave until eggs are covered.
- Spray a small non-stick skillet. Place it on medium heat. Crack in 2 medium eggs.
- As soon as whites are set, place a lid on the skillet and turn off the heat.
- Set microwave for 25 seconds and heat hot dog. Remove the hot dog and remove paper towel.
- Add the mayo and mustard to the bun. Set aside.
- Remove the lid from skillet. The tops of yolks should be white and yolks set but not too firm. Cut eggs in half; you now have 4 pieces. Place these on top of the hotdog.
- Sprinkle eggs with Sriracha. enjoy.