Egg-ceptional Hot Dogs
- deli hot dog w chili and onion
- 1 tsp
- 1 tsp
- yellow mustard
- cooking spray
- 2 medium
- whole eggs
- 2-3 dash(es)
- sriracha sauce
How to Make Egg-ceptional Hot Dogs
- 1remove the hot dog and bun from the store package and place in a paper towel (roll it around the bun) on a microwave plate. do not microwave yet. leave in microwave till eggs are covered.
- 2spray a small non stick skillet. place it on med heat and crack in 2 medium eggs. as soon as whites are set place a lid on the skillet and turn off the heat.
- 3set microwave for 25 seconds and heat hot dog. remove the hot dog and remove paper towel. add the mayo and mustard. set aside
- 4remove lid from skillet. tops of yolks should be white and yolks set but not too firm. cut eggs in half. you now have 4 pcs. place these on top of the hotdog and sprinkle eggs with sriracha. enjoy.