Easy spinach broccoli pizza
I usually sprinkle it with a bit of garlic powder and cracked black pepper before baking.
- 2 pkg
- instant pizza crust mix (if using lg cookie sheet as in pic)
- 1 c
- fresh spinach leaves or enough to spread over entire pizza
- 1 c
- chopped broccoli florets
- 1 jar(s)
- alfredo sauce
- 1 pkg
- shredded mozzerella
How to Make Easy spinach broccoli pizza
- 1Prepare pizza crust as directed. (Some have different temp settings. So just keep an eye on them when baking.)
Preheat oven to setting recommended on package.
- 2Chop broccoli florets into smaller pieces if you like. Keep spinach whole. It will shrink up when cooked.
- 3When dough is ready, spread on cookie sheet.
Spread jar of alfredo sauce evenly over dough.
Place as little or as much fresh spinach as you desire over sauce.
Add chopped broccoli.
Sprinkle shredded mozzarella evenly.
Bake about 10 - 20 min or until cheese is melted & crust is golden brown.