★★★★★ 1 vote5
6 largepotatoes, peeled, chopped, boiled and made into mashed potatoes
1 1/2 lbhamburger, cooked and drained
1 jar(s)beef flavored gravy, the large one
1/4 tsprosemary, dried
1/4 tspblack pepper
1/2 tspthyme, dried
3/4 ccheddar cheese, shredded
How to Make Easy Shepards Pie
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spread hamburger on bottom of 13 x 9 baking pan.
- Sprinkle onion on top of the hamburger.
- Pour gravy over burger and onion.
- Sprinkle on top of the gravy the rosemary, pepper, sage and thyme.
- Spread the mashed potatoes on top of that.
- Sprinkle cheese on top of the potatoes.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes or until gravy is bubbly and cheese is melted.