★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 10 +
- small yellow potatoes
- 5+ slice
- american cheese
- 1+ stick
- 2+ c
- of diced ham or package of kielbasa
- 3+ c
- colby cheese, shredded or use what your family likes
How to Make Easy Potatoe Casserole
- 1First spray your baking dish with a nonstick spray
cut a few pats of butter and place on bottom of baking dish, not close together, but scattered.
Add 1 layer diced yellow potatoes ( I leave the skin on)
- 2Add 1 slice american cheese ( being careful not to let the american cheese touch sides of baking dish, this tends to burn the edge of cheese ) (I use a bean pot to bake mine in, if you use a casserole dish, you will probly use more american cheese, butter per layer)add a few more pats of butter, salt , pepper. next add layer of your choice of meat. sprinkle shredded cheese over the meat.
- 3Then start with pats of butter, then potatoes,salt and pepper , american cheese, then meat, layer shredded cheese
Layer to top and try to end with potatoes,and shredded cheese
- 4Bake in 350 oven until potaoes are cooked thru, Serve hot or warm it up for later!