Easy Mushroom Puffs
Rev BJ Friley
2 can(s)crescent rolls
8 ozcream cheese
1 can(s)(4 oz.) mushrooms, drained and chopped
2green onions, finely chopped
1 tspseasoned salt
2 Tbsppoppy seeds
How to Make Easy Mushroom Puffs
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Lay out crescent rolls, and press together the perforated seams to seal.
- Mix cream cheese, mushrooms, onions, and seasoned salt; and spread over dough.
- Roll up in jelly roll fashion (from long side).
- Slice into 1-inch pieces.
- If you freeze the rolls they are a lot easier to slice.
- Brush with egg.
- Sprinkle with poppy seeds.
- Bake for 10 minutes.