Easy Lamb Curry
Vicki Butts (lazyme)
1 tspcurry powder
1 Tbspvegetable oil
3 Tbsponion, chopped
1 ccelery, diced
2 cbeef broth
2 clamb, cooked and diced
1/2 capple, chopped
2/3 crice, uncooked
How to Make Easy Lamb Curry
- In a small bowl, combine flour and curry powder. Set aside.
- Place oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add onions and celery and saute lightly.
- Stir in flour mixture and blend until smooth. Add broth and ketchup. Reduce heat, cover and simmer about 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
- Add lamb and apple. Simmer another 20 minutes.
- Cook rice according to package directions, omitting salt and butter.
- Place 1/2 cup rice in each of four shallow bowls. Spoon lamb mixture evenly over rice. Serve hot.