Easy Kitchen Sink Fritatta
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1/4 c
- 1 small
- 1 pkg
- 4 slice
- ham or any meat you like
- 2 clove
- 1/2 c
- of your favorite cheese
- 1 1/2 tsp
- olive oil (any kind)
How to Make Easy Kitchen Sink Fritatta
- 1Mince your garlic and dice your onions (or cut into strips, whatever you prefer, prep your mushrooms however you like)
Using a large non stick deep dish fry pan sear your mushrooms on med high heat. once they have saoked back up their water, add oil, garlic and onions, saute on medium heat until onion is translucent.
- 2While the mushrooms, onion and garlic are cooking, beat your eggs with the milk, and prep your other indgriendants (chop ham, etc)
- 3Pour in the beated eggs and your meat, cover and cook until the edges are light brown and the eggs are semi stiff...
- 4to cook the top completely, put your broiler on low and place the pan in with the door slightly open. KEEP A SHARP EYE ON IT so it doesn't burn... Once done, add your cheese to the top and melt.
- 5Once done, let stand about 2-5 minutes, slice like a pizza and serve with Sour cream, salsa, pico de gallo, ketchup - whatever your heart desires... My fiance loves this during the week nice and quick, delicious everytime, no matter what you put in it :)