Easy Egg Casserole for any meal
How to Make Easy Egg Casserole for any meal
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Butter Pie plate.
- Cook meat if it is not a leftover. Drain off any fat if fried and set aside
- Grate potatoes, rinse in cold water and squeeze dry with a paper towel; set aside.
- Dice onion and set aside.
- In a large bowl beat eggs. Season with salt and pepper.
Mix in vegetables and meat. Pour into a greased, glass baking dish and top with shredded cheese.
- Bake in a preheated oven until the eggs are set in the middle. About 40 minutes. Remove from oven and let rest for 10 minutes before serving. Cut into pieces and serve.