Easy Egg Casserole for any meal
How to Make Easy Egg Casserole for any meal
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Butter Pie plate.
- 2Cook meat if it is not a leftover. Drain off any fat if fried and set aside
- 3Grate potatoes, rinse in cold water and squeeze dry with a paper towel; set aside.
- 4Dice onion and set aside.
- 5In a large bowl beat eggs. Season with salt and pepper.
Mix in vegetables and meat. Pour into a greased, glass baking dish and top with shredded cheese.
- 6Bake in a preheated oven until the eggs are set in the middle. About 40 minutes. Remove from oven and let rest for 10 minutes before serving. Cut into pieces and serve.