E.T.O. (Egg, Tomato and Onion) Sandwiches
- 3 Tbsp
- butter, divided
- 4 large
- eggs, beaten
- 2 Tbsp
- 2% milk
- slices good quality white bread
- 3-4 Tbsp
- salad dressing (we like miracle whip) or mayonaisse
- thin slices fresh tomato
- thin slices sweet onion (vidalia or candyapple onion)
How to Make E.T.O. (Egg, Tomato and Onion) Sandwiches
- 1Melt 1 tablespoon of the butter in a 10-inch non-stick skillet over medium high heat. meanwhile, break the eggs into a small bowl. Add the milk and beat for 1 minute. Pour into prepared skillet, cover and let cook until done, checking often and flipping once. Omelet should be slightly browned on each side. Set aside.
- 6Top with salad dressing coated bread slice (face down). Cut in half, if desired.