Double Decker Cheese Melt1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 cshredded cheddar cheese
1/4 cbutter, softened
1/2 tspgarlic salt
1/2 tsponion salt
6 slicewhite bread
How to Make Double Decker Cheese Melt
- In a food processor, blend cheese and butter.
- Add the egg, garlic salt and onion salt; process for 1 minutes or until creamy.
- Spread 2 tablespoons on each slice of bread.
- Stack two slices of bread, cheese side up, for each sandwich; sprinkle with paprika if desired.
- Cut each sandwich in half diagonally.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 400 for 12-15 minutes or until golden and bubbly.