Delicious Salami & Provolone Grill Cheese Sandwich
suzannawinter.com. I thought I would share this deliciousness with my friends.
- ***i had to quadruple this recipe***
- slices jewish rye bread with caraway seeds
- slices (hard salami), four slices each sandwich
- slices provolone cheese, two on each sandwich
- baby spinach, enough to cover each sandwich
How to Make Delicious Salami & Provolone Grill Cheese Sandwich
- 1Butter one side of the 4 pieces of bread. I put them on a paper plate as the buttered side will be laying down on the plate to fill it.
- 2On two of the slices, layer the two slices of cheese on each. Then the 4 slices of the hard salami on each, then the baby spinach to cover - use as much as you like of the spinach leaves.
Cover each slice with the other slice of bread, buttered side out.
- 3Put a frying pan on medium-high heat and grill until golden brown on each side. Be careful as it is really hot right off the grill. Enjoy!!