·deer tenderloin, tenderized
4potatoes, sliced thin
1 can(s)french onion soup
1 can(s)golden mushroom soup
·lemon pepper and seasonall
How to Make Deer Tenderloin Casserole
- Soak deer tenderloin in salt water overnight. Drain, slice, and tenderize.
- Lay 4 slices bacon on bottom of 9x13-inch pan.
- Place sliced potatoes over the bacon. Layer the tenderloin over the potatoes.
- Layer the tenderloin over the potatoes.
- Layer the onions over the meat.
- Season with lemon pepper and seasonall. Then place 4 slices bacon over meat.
- Melt butter and mix with soups and wine with whisk. Pour over top of casserole and bake at 350 degrees for 2 hours.