- 1 lb
- italian sausage, hot or mild
- 20 oz
- three cheese tortellni (buitoni).
- 32 oz
- chicken broth (can use low sodium).
- 2 can(s)
- diced italian-style tomatoes (seasoned with basil, garlic, & oregano).
- 8 oz
- cream cheese, cut into cubes (can use low fat).
- grated parmesan cheese, for topping.
How to Make CROCKPOT SAUSAGE & CHEESE TORTELLINI
- 1Brown and drain sausage.
- 2Add the sausage and tortellini to your crockpot.
- 3Add cream cheese cubes.
- 4Pour the tomatoes, liquid and all, and broth over the sausage and tortellini.
- 5Gently stir to get everything evenly mixed making sure the liquids are covering the tortellini.
- 6Cook on LOW for a total of 4 1/2 hours. Stir at 2 hours and again at 4 hours. Remove the lid for the last 30 minutes, allowing the sauce to thicken slightly.