★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 8oz. pkg. cream cheese
- 1 c
- saltine cracker crumbs
- 1 c
- nut meats (i use english walnuts ground)
- whole eggs
- envelope onion soup mix (or alternative)
How to Make Cream cheese Balls (meat replacement)
- 1Set out the cream cheese to soften to room temperature or soften in the microwave.
- 2Mix all other ingredients until everything is well blended.
- 3Make into quarter-size balls and fry in oil till brown on both sides.
- 4Place in a baking dish and cover with a mixture of 1 can mushroom soup and 1 can tomato sauce (not small can) and bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes.