★★★★★ 1 vote5
3(26 oz) can(s)cream mushroom soup
3(26 oz) can(s)cream of celery or cream of chicken soup
1 pkgchopped onions, bell peppers, and celery
1 large can(s)rotel
4 pkgcrawfish or shrimp; peeled
How to Make Crawfish Etouffe
- Put stick of butter in a large sauce pan. Saute onions, bell peppers, and celery in butter
- Add all soups and stir frequently.
- Drain rotel and add to mixture.
- Strain and rinse seafood. Then add to mixture.
- Cook for 30 minutes longer. If you let it sit in the refridgerator from a day, it tastes better. Serve over rice.