Crabmeat Henry - Connie's
How to Make Crabmeat Henry - Connie's
- Put butter, sherry, hot sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and lemon juice together in a pan and simmer over low heat.
- When mixture is hot, add crabmeat and lightly fold over with a spoon and heat. Be careful not to burn or boil!
- Pace slices of toast in bottom of 3 small ramekins.
- Cover toast with drained crabmeat mixture (use a slotted spoon.
- Top with Hollandaise sauce and place in a preheated 450 degree oven.
- Bake until Hollandaise begins to brown 8-10 minutes.
- Serve bubbling hot.