Cottage Pie with Kale & Cauliflower Mash
This classic British dish makes such a great family meal and it can be ready in under 30 minutes. What are you waiting for?
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
500 glean beef mince
100 gchestnut mushrooms
100 mlalmond milk, unsweetened
1garlic clove, crushed
·fresh coriander to garnish
How to Make Cottage Pie with Kale & Cauliflower Mash
- Chop the cauliflower, then place in a pan of boiling water. Simmer over a medium heat for 15 minutes (until softened).
- Meanwhile, place the mince and all the other veggies in a frying pan. Cook over a medium heat until the mince has cooked and the veggies have softened.
- Drain the cauliflower, then add to a food processor with the kale, almond milk and nutmeg.
- Place the mince mixture in a baking dish and top with the kale and cauliflower mash.
- Grill for 10 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh coriander.