Corn Dog Muffins
1 1/3 csoft white flour (i used freshly ground)
2 Tbspbaking powder
1/4 cbrown sugar
·use all of the above or use two boxes of jiffy cornbread mix. (i don't use jiffy because of the lard.)
1 1/2 cmilk
1 cgrated cheddar cheese
6-8hot dogs of choice
How to Make Corn Dog Muffins
- Combine the flour, salt, baking powder, sugars and cornmeal OR use 2 boxes Jiffy cornbread mix.
- Add oil, eggs, milk & eggs.
- Stir in the grated cheddar.
- Cut up the hot dogs to desired size.
- Line about 18 muffin cups with liners or grease well.
- Place hot dog pieces in the prepared muffin cups.
- Spoon batter over hot dog pieces filling about 2/3 full. These will rise.
- Bake at 350' for about 12 minutes or until center is set checking with a toothpick.