★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 lb
- boar's head sauerkraut
- 2 Tbsp
- thousand island dressing
- 8 slice
- pumpernickel or dark rye bread
- 1 lb
- boar's head corned beef-sliced thin
- 4 slice
- boar's head premium swiss cheese
- butter, softened
How to Make Classic Reuben Sandwich (Boar's Head)
- 1Drain, do not rinse, sauerkraut and combine with thousand island dressing.
- 2Top four halves of bread with sauerkraut mixture folled by 4 oz of Corned beef, one slice of Swiss Cheese and close with slice of bread.
- 3Spread top and bottom with butter. Grill on boty sides until warmed through and cheese melts.
- 4Serve hot and enjoye!