Ciao Bella Lemony Shrimp Scampi
Anna Sciancalepore Antoniello
Oh, and a little bit of garlic goes a long way. Too much, and you don't taste the other flavors in the dish. It can also make everything bitter.
- 6 Tbsp
- 6 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 3 large
- shallots, finely chopped
- 1/4 c
- parsley, italian, chopped
- 4 clove
- garlic, minced
- 1/8 tsp
- white pepper
- 2 lb
- large shrimp, peeled and deviened
- 1/2 c
- cooking sherry
- juice from 1 lemon
- 1 pkg
- angel hair pasta, or fine spagetti cooked al dente, or rice, 2 cups cooked
How to Make Ciao Bella Lemony Shrimp Scampi
- 1In a large skillet melt butter and heat olive oil over medium heat. Saute shallot, parsley, garlic and white pepper until shallots are tender.
- 2Add sherry and lemon juice and mix well. Cook over medium heat until sauce thickens about 8 minutes.
- 3Add shrimp cook over high heat, stirring frequently until shrimp start to turn pink, about 3-5 minutes.
- 4Serve over pasta or rice with lemon wedges.