- 1 pound each turkey, beef and pork ground.
- 2-3 toes minced garlic
- 1 medium minced onion
- 1/2 cup catsup
- 2 or 3 canned chipotle peppers in sauce
- 2 tsp steak seasoning
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 sleeve of saltine crackers.
- salt and pepper to taste. remember the crackers have salt on them
- small can tomato paste
- molasses or brown sugar to taste.
How to Make Chipotle Meatloaf
- 1mix the pounds of turkey, beef and pork together. Add in the half cup of catsup, minced garlic, minced onion, two eggs, two to three mashed up chipotle peppers from a can of peppers in sauce, completely crushed crackers add about 2 table spoons of the sauce. Pick out stems if they have any. salt and pepper and steak seasoning. Mix thoroughly. I wear latex gloves while mixing so it's not so hard to wash your hands.
- 2put paper cups into a muffin tin and spray with vegetable spray. Form the mix into balls that fit into the muffin cups. Not too far over the top of the tin because the juices may cook over.
- 3Bake at 350 for twenty to thirty minutes. But check them regularly
note: if you want to mix some brown sugar or molasses with tomato paste to top the muffins before you bake them that is delicious too. Depends on how sweet you like the topping as to how much sugar you want in it.
I also make it into a loaf. cook until nearly done and top with the tomato paste and brown sugar or molasses mixture