☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 can(s)preferred brand of chili (with beans is best)
1/2 bag(s)frozen french fries
·preferred amount of cheese (optional)
How to Make Chili Fries
- Preheat the oven to 475F. Get out an 11x18 cookie sheet, canola oil, bag of fries, a small sauce pan, and a can of chili.
- Spray the cookie sheet with canola oil, and pour out half the bag of fries.
- Put fries into the oven and bake for about 30 minutes. If desired, flip fries over half-way through.
- About 20-25 minutes in, turn on stove top to about medium-low heat. Pour chili into small sauce pan and stir occasionally. This should only take 5-10 minutes.
- Take fries out of the oven and scoop them equally into two bowls. Do the same with chili, pouring them over the fries. If desired, add some shredded cheese on top.