Chili and cornbread pancakes
- left over chili or store bought
- box of cornbread mix, i use jiffy because has recipe for the pancakes on it
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup of milk
- 2tbsp melted shortening
- sour cream (optional)
- shredded cheese (optional)
How to Make Chili and cornbread pancakes
- 1Heat up the chili. And can just let simmer.
- 2Mix together Cornbread mix, Egg, Milk and Shortening. Preheat skillet or griddle. Cook pancakes.
- 3Take cornbread pancakes and top with chili, sour cream and shredded cheese then enjoy.
P.S can top with anything else you like with chili