☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 can(s)pineapple chunks 15 oz drained
1small sweet onion chopped and sauteed
1 1/2 cchicked cooked and cubed
1/2 cteriyaki glaze
1prebaked pizza crust
1 1/2 cshredded mozzarella cheese
1 can(s)water chestnuts drained (8oz)
How to Make Chicken Teriyaki Pizza
- preheat oven to 425. Place pizza crust on pizza stone or 16 inch pizza pan.
- spread pizza crust with 2 tablespoons of teriyaki glaze and cover with half of cheese.
- In a bowl, add sauteed sweet onions, pineapple, chicken and water chestnuts. Cover with remaining teriyaki glaze and toss gently.
- Spoon mixture evenly over pizza and top with remaining cheese.
- Bake 16-18 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is deep golden brown. Remove from oven;
let stand 5 minutes. Cut into wedges.