- 1 bag of tater tots or crispy crown potatoes
- 1 jar of cheez whiz
- med. jar of ortega taco sauce, your hot level. i do half mild and half medium.
- 1 lb. hamburger, cooked, crumbled and drained.
How to Make Cheezy TaterTot Casserole
- 1Brown and season the hamburger and drain. Stir in cheez whiz while hot.
- 2Put the cheezy hamburger in large bowl. Add taters and taco sauce. Mix well.
- 3Pour into good sized covered casserole dish and bake@ 400 degrees for 45 minutes. Remove cover and bake another 15 minutes. Serves 4-6 people