Cheesy Hamburger-Crescent Casserole
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1/2 tsponion powder
1/4 cchopped green pepper
18 oz. can tomato sauce
2 tspchili powder
1 can(s)buttermilk biscuits
1 1/2 cshredded cheddar cheese
1/2 csour cream
How to Make Cheesy Hamburger-Crescent Casserole
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- Brown hamburger in onion powder and green pepper. Drain.
- Add tomato sauce, chili powder and garlic powder. Simmer.
- Separate each biscuit into two pieces. Press half of the biscuits over the bottom of an ungreased eight-inch square baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine half a cup of cheese, sour cream and egg.
- Stir the sour cream mixture into the meat mixture. Spoon over dough that has been pressed to the bottom of the baking dish.
- Top the dish with the remaining biscuits and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake for about thirty minutes or until the cheese is lightly browned.