Cheesy Hamburger-Crescent Casserole
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 lb
- 1/2 tsp
- onion powder
- 1/4 c
- chopped green pepper
- 8 oz. can tomato sauce
- 2 tsp
- chili powder
- 1 can(s)
- buttermilk biscuits
- 1 1/2 c
- shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 c
- sour cream
How to Make Cheesy Hamburger-Crescent Casserole
- 1Preheat oven to 350º.
- 2Brown hamburger in onion powder and green pepper. Drain.
- 3Add tomato sauce, chili powder and garlic powder. Simmer.
- 4Separate each biscuit into two pieces. Press half of the biscuits over the bottom of an ungreased eight-inch square baking dish.
- 5In a small bowl, combine half a cup of cheese, sour cream and egg.
- 6Stir the sour cream mixture into the meat mixture. Spoon over dough that has been pressed to the bottom of the baking dish.
- 7Top the dish with the remaining biscuits and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- 8Bake for about thirty minutes or until the cheese is lightly browned.