2 cfully cooked ham, diced
1/2 conions, diced
1/4 cred pepper, diced
2 cfrozen peas, thawed
1 1/2 ccheddar cheese, shredded - divided
2 cmilk, 2%
dash(es)salt and pepper
How to Make CHEESY HAM AND VEGETABLE PIE [IMPOSSIBLE]
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2. Lightly coat a 10" deep pie plate with cooking spray.
- 3. Layer the 1st four items listed in the order shown in your pie plate. [ use 1 cup of the cheese]
- 4. In a blender:
Put the eggs, milk, bisquick and S & P, blend for about 20 seconds until smooth OR beat with a mixer for about a minute.
- 5. Pour this on top of your meat and vegetables.
- 6. Sprinkle the rest of the cheese on top.
- 7. Bake for 40- 50 minutes until the center comes out clean when inserting a knife.
Top will be very dark before its done.