By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
- 1 lb
- ground caribou
- 4 oz
- ground pork
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 medium
- onion, chopped
- bread crumbs or other cereal, optional
- favorite burger spices
- herbs and condiments to taste
How to Make Caribou Burgers
- 1Because caribou has so little fat, you'll need to add some pork for a juicy burger.
- 2Mix all the ingredients handling as little as possible.
- 3Heat grill or broiler.
- 4Brush burgers with vegetable oil and grill about 4 minutes; turn and cook to desired doneness.
- 5Serve on rolls with your choice of condiments.