Campbell's cornbread chicken pot pie
1 can(s)campbell's cream of chicken soup
1/8 tspground black pepper
1 can(s)whole kernel corn, drained
1 pkg(11 oz.) refridgerated cornbread twists or breadsticks
2 ccubed cooked chicken
How to Make Campbell's cornbread chicken pot pie
- stir soup, milk, black pepper, corn and chicken in 2 qrt casserole.
- bake at 425 degree F for 20 mins.
- seperate the cornbread into 8 pieces along perforations. ( do not unroll dough.)
- place over hot chicken mixture.
- bake for 20 mins more or until the bread is golden.