·vegetable cooking spray
1 can(s)campbell's golden mushroom soup
1bag(16 oz.)frozen vegetable combo ( broccoli, cauliflower, and carrots
4 cpepperidge farm herb seasoned stuffing
6boneless porkchops, 3/4 inch thick
How to Make Campbell's baked porkchops with garden stuffing
- spray a 13x19x2inch (3 qrt)shallow baking dish with cooking spray
- stir 1/3 cup of the soup, 1/2 cup of water , vegetables and butter in a 2 qrt saucepan over med-high heat to a boil. Remove from te eat. Add stuffing and stir ligtly to coat.
- Spoon the stuffing mixture into the prepared dish.. Arrange porkchops over the stuffing mixture.
- stir remaining soup and water in a small bowl.Spoon soup mixture over te porkchops.
- bake at 400 degees F for 40 mins or until chops are cooked through.