1 cchicken breast, cooked and shredded
2 (4 oz.) can(s)tiny shrimp, drained
1/4 cdiced bell pepper
1/4 cchopped onion
2 cshredded monterrey jack cheese
1/2 tspminced garlic
1 tspcajun seasoning
1 smalltomato, seeded and diced
to tastetabasco sauce
8 (6 in.)flour tortillas
1 Tbspolive oil
How to Make Cajun Quesadillas
- In a skillet, heat the oil. Add onion, bell pepper and garlic and saute until tender about 3-5 minutes.
- Place sauteed veggies, shredded chicken, shrimp and tomato in a bowl. Toss to mix well.
- Heat a non stick skillet over medium heat. Spray with cooking spray.
- Place a tortilla in the skillet. Spread with 1/4 of the chicken mixture.
- Top with 1/2 c of the cheese, 1/4 tsp. Cajun seasoning and Tabasco sauce to taste.
- Cover with a second tortilla. Cook until lightly browned.
- Flip carefully and cook other side until browned and cheese is melted. Repeat with other quesadillas.