Re-posted to here on June 17th., 2011
1 ccooked broccoli
1/2 ccooked carrots
6 ozchopped cooked smoked sausage
2 1/2 cleftover macaroni and cheese
1 ccolby/monterey jack cheese,divided
1/2 to 3/4 cmilk
1 tspgarlic powder, or to taste
1/2 to 3/4 tspground black pepper
How to Make C.O.M.F.Y. Casserole
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 2 quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl mix together broccoli,carrots and smoked sausage.
- Then add macaroni and cheese and 4 ounces of colby monterey jack cheese blend,and enough milk to blend all ingredients well.
- Then add the garlic powder and black pepper mixing well,at this point, taste and adjust your seasonings if desired.
- Pour mixture into sprayed dish, and sprinkle remaining co/jack cheese over the top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes or until golden brown.