Re-posted to here on June 17th., 2011
- 1 c
- cooked broccoli
- 1/2 c
- cooked carrots
- 6 oz
- chopped cooked smoked sausage
- 2 1/2 c
- leftover macaroni and cheese
- 1 c
- colby/monterey jack cheese,divided
- 1/2 to 3/4 c
- 1 tsp
- garlic powder, or to taste
- 1/2 to 3/4 tsp
- ground black pepper
How to Make C.O.M.F.Y. Casserole
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Spray a 2 quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- 3In a large bowl mix together broccoli,carrots and smoked sausage.
- 4Then add macaroni and cheese and 4 ounces of colby monterey jack cheese blend,and enough milk to blend all ingredients well.
- 5Then add the garlic powder and black pepper mixing well,at this point, taste and adjust your seasonings if desired.
- 6Pour mixture into sprayed dish, and sprinkle remaining co/jack cheese over the top.
- 7Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes or until golden brown.