Bunyan's Diabetic Italian Veal Scallopini
CALORIES / SERVING
Protein 104 g
Total fat 45 g
Carbohydrate 56 g
Glucose (dextrose) 2 g
Fructose 2 g
Sugars, total 5 g
Fiber, total dietary 3 g
4, 6 ozveal cutlets
1 Tbspolive oil, extra virgin
1/4 cpinot grigio
2 Tbspbalsamic vinegar
1 Tbspfinely chopped flat leaf parsley
1/2 ca/p flour
·sea salt & freshly ground black pepper to taste
How to Make Bunyan's Diabetic Italian Veal Scallopini
- Season flour with salt & pepper
- Dredge veal in flour to lightly coat.
- Heat 1 tbsp of the butter with the oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the breaded veal cutlets & saute for 30 to 45 seconds.
- Flip & saute for another 30 seconds or just until golden.
- Take them out of the skillet & put them on a plate, season to taste.
- Add remaining 1 tbsp of butter & wine to pan;
- reduce to a glaze.
- Take the skillet off of the heat
- Add the balsamic vinegar & whisk to combine
- Drizzle the sauce over the veal
- Garnish with the parsley & serve