★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 pkg12-16 oz bacon (cooked) and /or sausage
1 pkgrefrigerated crescent rolls (can be substituted with can biscuits)
1/3 pkghash brwn frozen potatoes thawed ( tator tots can be substituted)
12 ozshredded cheese of choice.
smallgreen bell pepper diced (optional)
smallonion diced (optional)
1 oz can(s)mushrooms or fresh mushrooms are best
·pretty much anything you can put on an omelette
1/4 cmilk, 2%
How to Make Breakfast Pizza
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.Grease a 9x13 pan best in glass, but not necessary. Open the crescent rolls and spread in the pan sealing the seams and up the sides to make it like a deep dish pizza.
- Prepare bacon and sausage, I throw in the onions and green peppers until they are soft.
- Take eggs and milk whisk them like you would for scrambled eggs add any seasonings you would like. ( I am a seasoning queen so I add onion powder, garlic, powder, Italian seasoning)
- Once you drain the grease from the (crumble) bacon and/or sausage, cheese, and any other ingredients(onions,peppers, mushrooms) stir it into egg and milk mixture. Set aside.
- Take the potatoes and spread a thin layer over the bottom of crescent rolls. (if using tator tots you will need to crumble them up.)
- Pour egg mixture into pan carefully. Top with additional cheese if you would like it cheesier. Bake for a bout 40 to 50 minutes or until toothpick or knife comes out clean. Time may vary depending on oven.
- For any Southern folks who like white breakfast gravy, I make it from the meat grease, with flour, salt pepper ,milk and water for consistency. Salt and pepper to taste.