★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 8 large
- 1 pkg
- 12-16 oz bacon (cooked) and /or sausage
- 1 pkg
- refrigerated crescent rolls (can be substituted with can biscuits)
- 1/3 pkg
- hash brwn frozen potatoes thawed ( tator tots can be substituted)
- 12 oz
- shredded cheese of choice.
- green bell pepper diced (optional)
- onion diced (optional)
- 1 oz can(s)
- mushrooms or fresh mushrooms are best
- pretty much anything you can put on an omelette
- 1/4 c
- milk, 2%
How to Make Breakfast Pizza
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.Grease a 9x13 pan best in glass, but not necessary. Open the crescent rolls and spread in the pan sealing the seams and up the sides to make it like a deep dish pizza.
- 2Prepare bacon and sausage, I throw in the onions and green peppers until they are soft.
- 3Take eggs and milk whisk them like you would for scrambled eggs add any seasonings you would like. ( I am a seasoning queen so I add onion powder, garlic, powder, Italian seasoning)
- 4Once you drain the grease from the (crumble) bacon and/or sausage, cheese, and any other ingredients(onions,peppers, mushrooms) stir it into egg and milk mixture. Set aside.
- 5Take the potatoes and spread a thin layer over the bottom of crescent rolls. (if using tator tots you will need to crumble them up.)
- 6Pour egg mixture into pan carefully. Top with additional cheese if you would like it cheesier. Bake for a bout 40 to 50 minutes or until toothpick or knife comes out clean. Time may vary depending on oven.
- 7For any Southern folks who like white breakfast gravy, I make it from the meat grease, with flour, salt pepper ,milk and water for consistency. Salt and pepper to taste.