Breakfast Pizza at anytime of the day!
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 box
- hot roll mix(pillsbury-found on flour aisle of store)
- 1 lb
- sausage(i used jimmy dean regular)
- 1 lb
- 1 lb
- swiss cheese(block not shredded)
How to Make Breakfast Pizza at anytime of the day!
- 1Crumble the sausage as you are cooking it in a frying pan. Keep the chunks coarse not in a fine crumble. Drain crumbled sausage on paper towels and set aside.
- 2Fry bacon in a skillet. Drain on paper towels. Crumble bacon and set aside.
- 3Cut swiss cheese into 1/8 inch-slices and then cut each slice into about 6-8 squares. Set aside.
- 4In a large bowl, make the dough according to the directions on the hot roll mix box. Follow steps 1-4. Add in the sausage, bacon and swiss cheese. Gently mix the meats and cheese into the dough by hand (be sure to grease hands a little so dough doesn't stick). Then press the dough out on a large baking sheet(cookie sheet)and stretch it to cover the pan. The thinner it gets the better. we like ours a little crispy on the bottom. Then follow step 5 on the box. Sometimes I would forget to do this step letting it rise and it came out fine!
- 5Bake in a 350 degree oven for 25-30 minutes until slightly browned and the cheese is nicely melted. Cut into squares and serve immediately.
If you do not like swiss cheese substitute with a block of mozzerella.
If you like a soft doughy pizza do not spread it out so thin. Use a regular size cookie sheet. When i spread the dough out on the pan i use a mini roller to make the task easier.
Tastes great at room temp. That is why it is a good snack at game time. And it tastes great cold for breakfast!