Braised Pheasant (for crockpot)1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2pheasants, about 1 1/2 pounds each
·"just a pinch" of salt
·"just a pinch" of pepper
2carrots, pared and quartered
2 slicebacon, lean smoked
1/4 cchicken broth
How to Make Braised Pheasant (for crockpot)
- Season cavity of each pheasant lightly with salt and pepper.
- Arrange sliced vegetables in bottom of crockpot.
- Place pheasant on top of vegetables.
- Cut bacon slices in half and place over each breast; Add broth and sherry.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 to 10 hours or on high for 3 to 4 hours.