Betty's Greek Lamb and Feta Meatballs
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
·2 lb (1 kilo) minced lamb
·1 lb feta cheese - crumbly greek style
·20-40 olives, diced smallish
How to Make Betty's Greek Lamb and Feta Meatballs
- Pre-heat your oven to 400oF (200oC) and line a LARGE baking sheet (you might need 2).
- Chop your feta cheese into small-ish dice (I aim for about a small fingernail size). Chop your olives, I chop mine in quarters, but smaller would be fine too.
- In a bowl combine your minced lamb, olives and cheese. Mix with your hands. Form meatballs the size of a golf ball.
- Place the meatballs as you make them on the baking trays. Pop into the preheated oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- That's it! Serve and enjoy.