Beer-can Chicken (for the oven)
She's over on facebook. You should check her out.
Wish she was on pintrest.
1. 4-5 lbwhole chicken
1. 16 ozcan of beer
1 tsponion powder
1 tspgarlic powder
1 tspground sage
1 tspblack pepper
1 Tbspdried rosemary
1 Tbspolive oil
How to Make Beer-can Chicken (for the oven)
- Preheat your oven to 325°
- Line a roasting pan with foil, pour half of the can of beer in the bottom of the roasting pan.
- Place the beer can in the center of your roasting pan.
- If applicable, remove the giblet package from inside the Chicken, and rinse the bird inside and out.
- Carefully place the chicken over the beer can, and slide bird down over the can and use its legs to prop your chicken up.
- Combine all your spices in a bowl, rub the chicken down with your olive oil, then rub on your seasonings.
- Place your chicken in the oven and bake for 3 hours or until your bird reaches an internal temp. of 165.
- Remove your bird from your oven and let your chicken rest 10 minutes before carving.
- Sit, eat, relax, and enjoy.