Beefy Mexican Mac
- 1 pound extra-lean ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 cups water
- 1 (15-1/4-ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained read more at everydaydiabeticrecipes.com/...cf.99
- 1 (14-1/2-ounce) can no-salt-added diced tomatoes
- 1 1/2 (1-ounce) envelopes reduced-sodium dry taco seasoning mix read more at everydaydiabeticrecipes.com/...cf.99
- 8 ounces low-carb pasta twists
How to Make Beefy Mexican Mac
- 1• In a large soup pot over high heat, brown ground beef and onion 8 to 10 minutes, until no pink remains in beef and onion is tender. Add remaining ingredients except pasta; mix well.
• Bring to a boil, then stir in pasta. Reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer 15 to 18 minutes, or until pasta is tender.