Basic, adaptable quiche recipe
The pic here is broccoli, onion, and cheese.
- 2/3 c
- half and half
- 1-2 c
- whatever you want to add -- shredded cheese, blanched vegetables, meats
- salt & pepper, herbs to taste
- 9 inch pie shell (your favorite recipe, or use a prepared one)
How to Make Basic, adaptable quiche recipe
- 1Mix eggs and milk well. Add salt, pepper, herbs as desired.
- 2Put additional ingredients in pie shell (any veggies, meats or cheeses.) Pour egg mixture over it. It may seem ready to overflow. If you have a lot in the pie shell, tap it down to let the egg settle around your ingredients. If it still seems too full, discard the additional egg mix (or use it for an omlette)
- 3Place the pie on a cookie sheet to catch any overflow. Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes, or until crust and top are golden.