★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 8 beef hot dogs
- 8 hot dog buns
- 2 cups prepared chili (your favorite kind)
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- mustard, ketchup, relish
How to Make Baked Chili Cheese Hot Dogs
- 1Preheat oven to 375. Line a 13x9 baking pan with foil. Place buns inside.
- 2Squeeze desired amounts of mustard, ketchup and relish inside of each bun. Then, put a hot dog on top. Ladle 1/3 cup of chili onto each hot dog, then sprinkle with cheese and onion. Cover pan with foil. Bake for 30 minutes.
- 3Let stand for 5 minutes and then carefully remove foil. Remove hot dogs with a spatula.