- 6 hamburger rolls opened
- 12 slices of cheddar or american cheese
- 12 slices of tomatoes
- 24 slices of bacon
- 4 tbsp. melted butter or margarine
How to Make Bacon,Tomato &Cheese Melts
- 1In a skillet cook Bacon slices till about 3/4 of the way through and remove from skillet and drain on paper towel. They will finish cooking under Broiler later.
- 2Next brush each roll with melted butter and put under the broiler and toast till lightly browned. Remove.
- 3Top each roll with a slice of Cheese. Then each with a Tomato slice. Top each one with two slices of the Bacon (criscross them) and return them to the broiler. Broil till Bacon finishes cooking and Cheese is well melted. Serve hot.