- 1/2 c
- 3 Tbsp
- finely chopped chives
- 12 slice
- bread, sandwich,toasted
- hard boiled eggs,thinly sliced and seasoned with salt
- 3 to 4 medium
- tomatoes,thinly sliced
- 1 lb
- sliced bacon,halved and cooked until crisp
- 2 c
- loosely packed mixed herb leaves such as flat leaf parsley,cilantro and basil
How to Make Bacon,Egg and Tomato Club Sandwiches
- 1Stir together mayo,chives and a pinch of each salt and pepper. Spread 4 slices of toast with some of the mayo and top with half of egg,tomato,bacon and herbs. Spread both sides of 4 more slices of toast with mayo and place on top. Cover with remaining egg,tomato,bacon,herbs and toast (spread with mayo).
- 2Secure sandwiches with toothpicks and cut as desired.